The SAROA committee met in January to formulate goals for SAROA for 2020.
The goals we have agreed to concentrate on are:
- To increase membership through both growth and retention with a target of 30% per annum. (One initiative is that we will offer a referral bonus of a 10% discount on the next years membership fee, to those members who introduce a new member to SAROA).
- To ensure the long term financial viability of SAROA. (This will include seeking sponsorships from appropriate organisations).
- To build beneficial and lasting relationships with relevant industry participants to support the growth of racing within SA and to gain representation and benefits for our membership.
- To support initiatives and contribute to improved animal welfare practices.
- To organise a social and educational programme for our members.
We would welcome comments and suggestions from our members on these goals.